- Lo, A., Chernoff, H., Zheng, T. and Lo, S.H., 2016. Making good prediction: a theoretical framework, forthcoming in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. [pdf]
- A. Lo, M. Agnes, J. Auerbach, R. Fan, S. Lo, P. Wang, & T. Zheng, 2016.”Network-guided interaction mining for blood pressure phenotype of unrelated individuals in GAW19” BMC Proceedings. 10(Suppl 7):13. [pdf]
- Lo, A., Chernoff, H., Zheng, T. and Lo, S.H., 2015. Why significant variables aren’t automatically good predictors. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 112(45), pp.13892-13897. [pdf]
- Adida, C., Combes, N., Lo, A., & Verink, A. The Spousal Bump: Do Cross-Ethnic Marriages Increase Political Support in Multiethnic Democracies? Comparative Political Studies, April 2016; vol. 49, 5: pp. 635–661.
- A. Lo & J.H. Fowler.”The Mathematics of Murder” Nature. 501:170-171 (12 September 2013)
- “Variable selection with Partition Retention for predicting civil war onset” Working paper, A. Lo.
- “Data problems and solutions in the empirical study of political violence”, Working paper. J. Krueger, A. Lo, & C. Fariss.
- “Incumbency Advantage in Africa.” Working paper, B. Zimmerman, N. Bonoff & A. Lo.
- “Determinants of refugee exclusion and its attenuation: the case of Syrian refugees to the U.S.”, C. Adida, A. Lo, M. Platas Izama.